- Reasons We Need to Collect Client Information
- Processing Client Data
- Consent of Our Clients
- The Kind of Personal Information We Collect From Our Clients
- The Time We Keep Your Information Stored with Us
- Sharing of Information
- Processing of Our Clients’ Personal Information
- Cookie Files
- Google Analytics and Adwords
- Withdrawing Consent
- The Rights of Our Clients
- Use of Website by Minors
- Contact Us
Reasons We Need to Collect Client Information
We take our clients’ privacy very seriously. We only collect client information for legitimate purposes. We strictly adhere to and follow the personal data protection law. Here are the reasons why we collect clients’ personal information:
- To provide our clients with their requested services
- To ensure our website content and UI is responsive to the clients’ device
- To contact our clients concerning their orders
- To complete any obligations that may arise in response to the contract between the clients and the company
- To manage clients’ personal information, such as their account, payments and refunds
- To ensure our website remains safe and secure
- To notify and inform our clients about any changes in our services or policies
- To respond to any comments, complaints, or queries regarding our services
- To conduct statistical, behavioural and research analysis
- To contact our clients for any marketing purposes
- To administer and run our website and keep the internal operations working at the optimal level
- Finally, to suggest and recommend any services the clients may be interested in
Processing Client Data
- Clients’ consent is needed to process certain operations, such as direct marketing
- Information processing may be necessary to carry out a contract between the company and the clients
- Information processing is needed to protect the interests of the company and the clients, such as protecting our clients against fraudulent transactions, etc
- Complying with certain legal obligations
Consent of Our Clients
- We do not use the personal data of our clients without their consent
- Our clients could withdraw their consent to use their data at any time if they had previously allowed us to use it
- The company will stop processing and storing your data if a client withdraws consent and the company does not have any legal grounds for processing their information
- If a client decides to withdraw their consent, the whole or some part of the company website and the services may not be available to them anymore
The Kind of Personal Information We Collect From Our Clients
Personal information is the information the company collects from the clients directly.
It includes the information our clients write in when filling the Order Form or contacting us via email, phone, or live chat. It also covers the data our clients provide us when they order any service from our websites, submit any information about their projects, fill out surveys or report a problem. Here is what we collect from our clients:
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Academic profile
Collecting this data is necessary to carry out the contract between our clients and the company. It allows us to follow through with the legal obligations of a contract.
Our clients may also provide us with the following information if they fill out a survey on our website:
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Academic level
- Academic major
- Family status
Information Collected From Third Parties
As a service provider, we work with different third parties, including but not limited to analytics providers, payment service providers, sub-contractors, business partners, etc. As a result, we may also collect some information about our clients while working with these third parties.
- Name of the cardholder
- Registered email address
- Mailing address
Information We May Collect Automatically
- Your browser
- Your device
- Your IP address
- Your OS
- Time zone and country
- Time and date of your sessions on our website
The Time We Keep Your Information Stored with Us
We keep our clients’ personal information stored on company servers only for as long as necessary for the reasons stated earlier. We may hold your information for longer periods if necessary to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations.
Sharing of Information
- The information is needed by third parties to complete any specific actions on behalf of our service. Therefore, we share your data with these services only when necessary.
- We may share your data with external agencies and organisations to avoid fraud or illegal actions.
- Clients’ personal data may be shared, sold or transmitted as a part of a business transaction in the case of an acquisition, merger, joint venture, financing, sale of the assets or the reorganisation of the company.
- We may send your information to third parties in case of a court order.
- Your data may be shared with third parties if you have given explicit consent for it.
Processing of Our Clients' Personal Information
Google Analytics and Adwords
If you use a Google-authenticated sign-in ID for our service, Google will collect this information along with other personal data associated with your Google account. These identifiers are also included in the reports we get from Google Analytics.
We use ads on our website. You will see these third party ads when you use our website. Cookies may also be placed on your web browser by third-party vendors to display relevant ads based upon your browsing history. This strategy allows us to create special offers to our clients and display marketing material to the clients using our service.
We do not store or use your data for our remarketing programmes. We only use remarketing to include relevant promotions to your website user experience.
Get in touch with our customer support team if you have any additional questions about this policy.
The company may contact you through text messages, emails or phone calls if you have consent to provide you information regarding any promotions or special offers.
Our clients have the authority to withdraw consent regarding the use of their personal information. We will stop processing your information as soon as you withdraw your consent. All direct marketing efforts will be stopped. Contact us via email or our customer support team if you wish to opt-out of future marketing and promotional materials.
The Rights of Our Clients
- Our clients can request access to the personal information we store and use on the company servers. You may be asked to pay a small fee, depending on the urgency and level of your request.
- Our clients can request us to correct their data or complete any incomplete information on our servers. You can easily rectify your data with a simple request.
- Our clients have the right to request the erasure of all their data from our servers. This request can be made in the following cases:
- The client withdraws their consent from data processing, and we don’t have any legitimate grounds to keep using and processing their data.
- The client objects to the use of their data, and the company does not have any legal grounds or justified reasons to keep using your data.
- The client opts out of any direct marketing features.
- The data processing of the clients’ personal information is illegal and unlawful.
- The client is a minor.
- Our clients can request to restrict the use and processing of their personal information if their data is inaccurate or if the clients have objected to their personal data processing.
- Our clients can also object to using their data on legitimate interests.
- Our clients can request us to stop using their data for any decisions made by an automated process such as a computer program.