Terms and Conditions
Your use of British Dissertation Home establishes you agree with the terms and conditions stated below. We request you to refrain from using British Dissertation Home if you don’t agree to (any of) these terms and conditions.
Here are the important terms, their meanings and interpretations, as used on the website. We encourage our customers to carefully go through these terms to understand their context in the document.
- The Terms and Conditions are herein referred to as ‘agreement’.
- The ‘Company’, in this document, refers to ‘British Dissertation Home’, which provides dissertation writing and help services.
- The ‘Customer’ refers to anyone who places an order with the ‘Company’, understands, agrees to and follows the terms and conditions mentioned in this document.
- ‘Order’ refers to the project, assignment or task assigned by a ‘customer’ to the ‘Company’.
- ‘Product’ refers to a soft copy document submitted to the ‘customer’ on behalf of the ‘Company’ after completion according to the details and instructions provided (by the ‘customer’).
- ‘Product Revision’ refers to a request a ‘customer’ makes to make changes in the ‘product’ they receive. A ‘customer’ can request a ‘product revision’ if they are not satisfied with the ‘product’ delivered (to them).
- ‘Support Staff’ and ‘Customer Representative’ refers to the ‘Company’ personnel who communicate with the ‘customers’ and ensure the order process is completed as smoothly as possible.
- ‘Writer’ refers to an employee of the ‘company’ who provides writing services to the ‘customers’ as per the company’s terms and conditions.
Registration with the Company and Order Placement Policies
- A customer can place an order with the company through an ‘Order Form’ provided at the company’s website. The Support Staff/Customer Representative may also assist the customers in placing their orders and understanding project requirements.
- When customers order with the company through the order form, they specify all the order parameters such as the scope of work, expectations and delivery time. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide complete details to the support staff or on the order form if they are placing the order themselves.
- The company requires the customers to create a profile and register on the website by providing information, including their name, email ID, phone number and country of residence. It is the customer’s responsibility to update their information in case of any changes and notify the company’s customer representatives to keep an updated record.
- A customer can have only one account to place their orders on the website. The company reserves the right to merge payments, accounts, and order history if the same client uses multiple accounts.
Please refer to and understand the payment policy written below before placing and confirming an order with British Dissertation Home. When you use British Dissertation Home for an order, you establish that you agree with these payment terms and conditions. If you don’t agree to any of these terms and conditions, don’t use the services offered by British Dissertation Home.
- The Company calculates the charges for a project according to its pricing.
- The charges against any service need to be paid in advance.
- The Company’s Writers will only start working on the project after receiving the payment.
- While the Company allows payment installation in some cases, the company representatives reserve the right to refuse payment installation under any circumstances.
- The work on the order may be temporarily suspended in case of non-payment.
- Payment can be made using PayPal or via credit/debit card. However, the company’s main platform for all such payments is PayPal. Thus, customers will need to fill in a PayPal form to process payment. A permanent PayPal account is not created for these actions. However, it is required to complete the payment process.
- The Company does not take responsibility for procedural or technical issues concerning PayPal.
- In case of a failed transaction, customer should check their card balance, card validity and any online purchase restriction. Talk to our customer representative for assistance if you are still unable to process the payment.
Read and understand the discount policies if you wish to avail of any discounts offered by British Dissertation Home.
- The Company offers discount codes/coupons on its website.
- Each discount code/coupon offers a specific percentage discount.
- A client can only avail of the discount if they fill in the discount code in the order form when filling in the order form.
- You can only avail of one discount offer at a time.
- ‘First-time discount’ can only be availed once.
Order Placement Policy
- The order volume is measured in words.
- The customer is responsible for providing complete details of the project. Any changes in the project may be communicated later. However, if the volume increases or there is a change in urgency, an additional amount will be charged.
- The customer can track the project’s progress through their personal account or through a customer representative.
- Order is delivered on the agreed-upon deadline. The customer must download their completed order timely. Our corporation will not be responsible for any technical issues (arising on the customer’s side) that may affect the download.
- The Company offers revisions as long as the request is made within 14 days of the delivery.
- The customer will need to pay an additional amount for revision requests made after the 14-day period.
- The Company offer free revisions only if the delivered order does not match the initial instructions provided by the client. In case of additional work, the Company can ask for additional payment.
Use of Product
- The customer cannot use the products delivered by British Dissertation Home as their personal work.
- The Company’s products should only be used for reference purposes or as a resource for the final work.
- The Company strictly follows the copyright laws and does not take responsibility if the customer violates the Company’s terms and conditions.
Privacy and Security Policy
The Company considers protecting the privacy and security of the customers its top priority. We try to keep our customers’ personal information and website visitors safe. We only collect customer information for performance assessment, operational procedures and business purposes.
- The Company does not store customers’ billing information. Do not share your billing information with anyone, even the Company’s customer representatives.
- The Company does not share or sell customers’ personal information with any third parties. The information is only used for:
- Responding to queries, complaints or requests
- Providing services as per customer’s instructions
- Notifying the customers of any changes in their product or our services
- The Company stored its customers’ information on secure servers. The customers must not share their login credentials with anyone.
Personal Information We Collect
- Email address
- Contact number
- Any other information needed to process the order
Use of Personal Information
The Company uses the personal information of customers for the following:
- For contacting the customers and communicating with them
- For analysis of our website
- For future orders
When Do We Communicate with Customers
We communicate with our customers in the following situations:
- To verify your orders.
- To report the progress of your order.
- To request more information or to understand the requirements better.
- To inform customers about the latest offers, notifications, news and any other information our customers may require.
- To respond to any issues, complaints, concerns, and queries.
Customers can link to and third-party access sites from our website. However, they should be careful and aware of the following:
- The company neither guarantees nor endorses the products or services offered by any third parties.
- We are not responsible for any negative consequences our customers may have to bear after accessing a third-party site from our website.
Data Analytical Tools
The Company uses data analysis tools to collect data related to the use of the website. This information thus monitored includes anonymous and aggregate data such as:
- The number of website visitors
- The time visitors spends on the website
- The navigational activities of the website visitors
Information We Collect Indirectly
In addition to the information we collect directly from our customers, we collect some information automatically or indirectly. This data contains (however not limited to):
- The communication history between a customer and our customer representative (used to resolve complaints and communicate with the customer in the future and kept as a record for future transactions, project issues or communication)
- The information we collect through cookies does not include personal identification of any type (rather, it is only used to assess our website’s performance, layout, and design)
Data Security and Storage
We collect customer data and store it through state-of-the-art, sophisticated and high quality encryption and security systems. Your information remains stored with us as long as you continue to use our Service or request the contrary.
Age Requirement for the use of Service
British Dissertation Home only offers its services to adults aged 18+ only. Individuals under this age are not allowed to use our services or website. We do not collect or store children’s personal information.
Therefore, our customer representative may ask you to provide proof of your age before allowing you to continue our Service.
Limitation of Liability
If you continue to use the website, you accept all the terms, conditions and policies mentioned above. Thus, customers cannot hold the Company, its customer representatives, affiliates, agents, writers, advertising agencies, and or any third-party providing us services liable for any damages, losses, claims, right or any actions related to the products, including (not limited to):
- Delayed, garbled, incomplete or failed computer transmissions
- Software, hardware, Internet, electronic, email computer malfunctions, telephone or any other failures
- Any losses or damages (whatsoever) resulting due to the use of our services or website
- The product is disrupted, delayed, damaged or corrupted because of any condition beyond the control of the company
- Any printing or typographical errors in any content provided by the company
Note: The terms and services in these policies are subject to change when the company needs them. It is the customer’s responsibility to keep themselves updated about the new policies and visit this page whenever they use this website or place an order with the Company.